Ett ställe för mig att skriva ut lite av tankarna i världen. Poesi, kärlek, pluggeri. Om massa böcker och en hel del musik. Att överleva utan Arken, men också om att föra den vidare.
Du är välkommen hit. Vem du än är.

En dikt av fina Herr R


I saw how you walked along the pavement,
dressed in black, with a heart of gold..
Your eyes met mine, a magic moment from heaven sent
when you gave me your hug, I understood what my love told
I opened my mind to you, you replied honestly,
a web of issues examined their responses..
We let the past to knock on the door, and talked about our destiny
I saw on your lovely face, you’re beautiful, with a taste of fullness
I wiped the night sky from a gravel corner of your eye,
among the remains of smoldering ashes we were looking for love riddle..
Without my own description of love, I will die
accompany the melody, so I take out my fiddle
I will sprinkle the happiness you give me,
over my words, my soul and my heart..
I will say to you, your soul’s love, it’s the one I want to be
and always shed a tear when we’re apart

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar